Manali is a valley nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla, 309 km (192 miles) northeast of Chandigarh and 544 km (338 miles) northeast of Delhi, the federal capital. The small town, with a population of 8,096, is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin. It is a popular tourist destination and serves as the gateway to Lahaul & Spiti district as well as Leh. Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh lies between longitude 77.00" and 78.19" east and latitude 30.45" and 31.44" north, with its headquarters in Shimla. It is surrounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, Uttarakhand in the southeast, Solan to the southwest and Sirmaur in the south. The elevation of the district ranges from 300 metres (984 ft) to 6,000 metres (19,685 ft).As of 2011 it is the third most populous district of Himachal Pradesh (out of 12), after Kangra and Mandi. It is the most urbanized district of Himachal Pradesh.
• 5% GST on Total Bill
• Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
• Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
• Early Check In/ Late Check Out/ Interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
• No booking made.
• The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods.
• Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
• Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
• Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation /amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
• Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
• Standard Check in 1400 Hrs: Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules.
• Surcharge applicable for flights arriving/departing between 22:00hrs - 07:00hrs.
Alhind Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is the leading travel company with strong presence in India and overseas. We offer a complete travel management, everything from planning to execution of tours.
Alhind Tower, Jaffer Khan Colony Road, Calicut.
+91 - 94 96 000 396, +91 - 94 96 029 999
© 2017 alhind holidays, All Rights Reserved.