Wayanad is a rural district in Kerala state, southwest India. In the east, the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is a lush, forested region with areas of high altitude, home to animals including Asiatic elephants, tigers, leopards and egrets. In the Ambukuthi Hills to the south, Edakkal Caves contain ancient petroglyphs, some dating back to the Neolithic age.
|3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
• Additional 5 % GST is applicable on total bill amount
• Supplements may be added for services during Sunday, bank
holidays and night hours
• The above program is just a suggestion. Can be partially or totally
changed, adding extra overnight in each of the mentioned
cities or introducing other services such as sightseeing tours,
local guide services, private visits, meals in typical restaurants etc.
• Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
• Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
• Early Check In/ Late Check Out/ Interconnecting rooms are
subject to availability.
• No booking made.
• The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/
• Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
• Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation
are not refundable.
• Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation
/amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
• Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign
• Standard Check in 1400 Hrs : Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may
vary as per local rules.
• Surcharge applicable for flights arriving/departing between
22:00hrs - 07:00hrs.
Alhind Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is the leading travel company with strong presence in India and overseas. We offer a complete travel management, everything from planning to execution of tours.
Alhind Tower, Jaffer Khan Colony Road, Calicut.
+91 - 94 96 000 396, +91 - 94 96 029 999
© 2017 alhind holidays, All Rights Reserved.