Rajasthan – literally ‘Land of Kings’ – conforms to a popular ideal of romantic India, boasting more maharajas’ palaces, camel treks and colourful festivals than you could experience in a lifetime. Itineraries tend to revolve around the state’s main cities, each of which is distinguished by a different hue: the salmon pink of the capital, Jaipur; the cobalt blue of Jodhpur’s old city; the yellow ochre of Jaisalmer’s desert citadel; and the white alabaster of Udaipur. Big cats tend to be high on the agendas of most visitors to this region, thanks to the presence in Rajasthan of one of India’s foremost tiger reserves, Ranthambore, while the Pushkar Camel Fair is a popular event to attend.
• Itinerary is subjected to change
• 5% GST on total Bill
• Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
• Mentioned rates are quoted for group package (minimum 10 pax)
• Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
• Early Check In/ Late Check Out/ Interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
• No booking made.
• Standard Check in 1400 Hrs: Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules.
• Surcharge applicable for flights arriving/departing between 22:00hrs - 07:00hrs.
• The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods.
• Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
• Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
• Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation
/amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions
Alhind Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is the leading travel company with strong presence in India and overseas. We offer a complete travel management, everything from planning to execution of tours.
Alhind Tower, Jaffer Khan Colony Road, Calicut.
+91 - 94 96 000 396, +91 - 94 96 029 999
© 2017 alhind holidays, All Rights Reserved.