India, also known as the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh largest country by area and with more than 1.3 billion people, it is the second most populous country and the most populous democracy in the world
- Accommodation on twin/Double Sharing Basis.
- All the room are based category
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Present GST Included
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
3 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Darjeeling
Pickup from Darjeeling
Meet & Greet on arrival at Airport / Railway Station & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Kolkata.
After breakfast check out from hotel with bag & baggage and start for half day sightseeing Howrah Bridge, Belur Math, Vivekananda Setu, Dakshineswar Temple. (Drive Pass)). After that transfer to the Airport / Railway Station for your onwards journey. On arrival Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Departure to Gangtok
Pickup from Gangtok
This morning start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Afternoon drive to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Please note that this Luxury Vehicle (Scorpio / Xylo) will be provided to the guest for the complete tour. The vehicle changes every day/Sector wise & will be on contract as per the itinerary. This vehicle is not on disposal. Also while opting for Luxury Vehicle please informs the guest to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person. In case of excess baggage, the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be directly paid by the guest on the spot. Maximum 06 Heads (Including adult & children) will be allowed in a Scorpio / Xylo. AC of this luxury vehicle will only operate in plain & not in hills.
As per Motor Vehicle Act capacity of a luxury vehicle is 06 pax including Adult or Child. Also while opting for luxury vehicle please travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person
No departure Dates Found
|Single Occupancy Price||22000|
|Child With Bed||16000|
|Child Without Bed||12000|