India, also known as the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh largest country by area and with more than 1.3 billion people, it is the second most populous country and the most populous democracy in the world
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Hotels may change according to availability.
- Any services or activities not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
5 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Delhi
Pickup from Delhi
Arrival at Delhi airport. Meet you friendly Driver. Pick up & transfer to the hotel, Check in to the hotel. Lunch at hotel. After Lunch proceed for a guided tour of Delhi, a bustling metropolis which is in fact really two distinct cities – the colourful bazaars and Mughal architecture of Old Delhi contrasting with the formal splendour of Lutyen’s New Delhi.
Visit the Qutab Minar , Humayun’s Tomb , Rashtrapatibhawan , India Gate , Lotus Temple and other important government buildings . Evening by 05 pm you will be dropped at the local markets of Delhi, by 7:30 PM drive back to hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, 08.30 am proceed for Old Delhi Sightseeing.
Visit the Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Raj Ghat. After lunch drive to Agra en-route visit Akshardham Temple. Arrive Agra by evening and check into Hotel ( Dinner and Overnight at Hotel )
Departure to Agra
Pickup from Agra
After breafast check out from hotel and proceed for Sightseeing of Agra.
Visit The Famous Taj Mahal - the inimitable poem in white marble. It is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, The Agra Fort, which is a masterpiece of design and construction. Within the fort are a number of exquisite buildings including the Moti Masjid, Jahangir's Palace, KhaasMahal and the Sheesh Mahal, Diwane-i-Am, Diwane-i-Khas and Musamman Burj.
After Lunch, Drive to Jaipur enroute visit FatehpurSikri.
Fatehpur Sikri is an exquisite city built in red sandstone; with its forts, palaces and mosques abandoned 14 years after its creation due to political reasons. The Diwan-i-am - a vast courtyard in which the emperor gave daily public audience; Diwan-i-khas - a large quadrangle which contained all the major functions of the Palace, Pachisi court, the Emperors private living quarter, JodaBhai’s Palace, Mariam’s Palace, Birbal’s Palace, HawaMahal and PanchMahal are some of the important buildings of this residential complex.
Departure to Jaipur
Pickup from Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for a guided tour of Jaipur.
Visit the “Pink City” of Jaipur, The Maharaja’s City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal.
Afternoon explore the Bazars of Jaipur. Shopping is superb in Jaipur, particularly for gold and silver jewellery, pottery, tie-dye materials, silk, saris, wooden handicrafts and carpets.
After Shopping visit Birla Temple. Evening 6 PM proceed for visit of chokhidhani an ethnic village Resort. Here you can enjoy all type of Rajasthani village related activities like rajasthani folk dances, puppet shows, magic shows, rides and many more followed by traditional Rajasthani Dinner ( Over Night stay at Hotel )
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed for Jaipur Sightseeing.
Visit Amber Fort, Jalmahal and proceed for a Lion Safari at Nahargarh Bio Park. Spot the Lions at natural Habitat. Lunch at a Local Restaurant. After Lunch visit Albert Hall Museum.
- Supplements for allocation during fairs or congresses and all bank holidays will be reconfirmed upon booking
- Supplements may be added for services during Sunday, bank holidays and night hours
- The above program is just a suggestion. Can be partially or totally changed, adding extra overnight in each of the mentioned cities or introducing other services such as sightseeing tours, local guide services, private visits, meals in typical restaurants etc.
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Early Check In/ Late Check Out/ Interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
- The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods.
- Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
- Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation/amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs. Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules.
|Single Occupancy Price||48900|
|Child With Bed||23900|
|Child Without Bed||21500|