- Return economy class airfares - Ex Cochin
- Malaysia visa
- 03 Night’s accommodation at 3* Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- 04 Lunches and 03 Dinners at Indian restaurants
- Return Transfers from airport to hotel
- Putrajaya City tour
- Kuala Lumpur city tour
- KL Tower entrance
- Genting day trip with 2 way cable car ride & en route Batu caves
- Tour Guide services at Kuala Lumpur
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Hotels may change according to availability.
- Any services or activities not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
4 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Kuala Lumpur
Pickup from Kuala Lumpur
Arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport - fresh up from the Airport – Meet & Greet - proceed for breakfast, followed by a visit to the Putrajaya (Federal administrative Centre of Malaysia) – Lunch - check in at the hotel - Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Breakfast - proceed for a half day panoramic city tour of Kuala Lumpur, It offers a variety of historic sites and monuments, including the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, Jamek Mosque, King's Palace, War memorial and the Independent Square (Dataran Merdeka) – Lunch – entrance to KL tower observation deck – evening free for shopping – Dinner - Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Breakfast - proceed to Genting Highlands, which is located 2000 meters above sea level, you can enjoy the South - East Asia's longest and fastest cable car ride at Genting Highlands - en route we visit Batu caves - Lunch – explore Genting highlands by your own or try your luck at Casino (Own Expense) - back to hotel for overnight stay.
Breakfast – check out – proceed for lunch - shopping – airport drop. This tour comes to an end with a lot of wonderful memories to cherish for your lifetime.
- Supplements for allocation during fairs or congresses and all bank holidays will be reconfirmed upon booking
- Supplements may be added for services during Sunday, bank holidays and night hours
- The above program is just a suggestion. Can be partially or totally changed, adding extra overnight in each of the mentioned cities or introducing other services such as sightseeing tours, local guide services, private visits, meals in typical restaurants etc.
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Early Check In/ Late Check Out/ Interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
- The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods.
- Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
- Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation/amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs. Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules.
|Single Occupancy Price||26900|
|Child With Bed||23900|
|Child Without Bed||22900|