Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. Among the earliest Christian civilizations, it’s defined by religious sites including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, headquarters of the Armenian Church. Khor Virap Monastery is a pilgrimage site near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano just across the border in Turkey
- Hotel accommodation
- Professional guide service
- Professional driver service (Mercedes Viano)
- Ropeway in Tsaghkadzor
- Boat trip in Sevan
- Zip-line or other services in Lastiver
- Visa to Armenia ($6 pp)
- Lunches and dinners ($10 pp)
- Single supplement (see below)
1 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Dilijan
Pickup from Dilijan
During Yerevan city tour you will see all the major sights of the capital, including the Republic Square, the Opera house, the Cascade where you will see the statue of the world-famous sculptor Fernando Botero “The Black Cat”. We will also drive via Baghramyan Avenue, where you will see the Parliament, the Palace of President, and the National Academy of Sciences. The excursion also includes a stop in the Victory Park, at Mother Armenia monument, from where you will behold a panoramic view of the city
We shall move to Lake Sevan, on Summer month reminds you of Caribbean blue waters, and constantly changes the color to match the skies.
We can include in your tour for today a boat trip. If you like to organize your leisure by yourself, you can use the services on the beach.
Continue to Dilijan after lunch, a resort town with its charming nature and traditional Armenian architecture. Visit Dilijan’s Historic Center, the cobbled Sharambeyan Street with its collection of stone and wooden traditional buildings, shops, restaurants, and workshops.In the evening we have interesting optional trips: you can visit lake Parz in the forest, or Haghartsin monastery. The latter was built between the 10th and 14th centuries. The church is hugely influential in Armenia and two monasteries. In 2005 His Royal Highness Sheikh Muhammad al Qasimi visited Armenia and generously offered to renovate the complex during a tour of various Armenian regions
First the bus drives to the mountainous region - Lastiver, which is totally covered by forests. There we have Yell extreme park. We are offering you a zip-line service, which is the first in Caucasus region. There are 6 lines, which will take about two hours’ time.
Later on, you can take other services in optional: horse riding, rope-park, zorbing, rock-climbing and so on. Exactly there you will have a lunch. In the evening we are coming back to Dilijan, where your overnight is organized.
After the breakfast in your hotel in Dilijan town, we are doing back to Yerevan.
On our way we shall drive to the Tsaghkadzor resort, situated along the southeast side of Mt. Teghenis (2,819m), and approximately 60 km from Yerevan.
Take a ride on the Leitner ropeway to the top, from which you will see Lake Sevan, one of the highlights of Armenia.
In Yerevan, we shall visit to Vernissage (working of Saturdays, and Sundays), Silver and Gold Salons, national food market. Drop off to airport
- Rates are valid with immediate effect until 31.03.2020 for new bookings only
- Rooms/Tickets are subject to availability
- Quoted rates are based on adult twin/dbl sharing Per Person basis
- Tariff rates are based on minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- Child with bed is 95% of adult rate (Child should share the room with 2 adults)
- Child without bed is 75% of adult rate (Child should share the room with 2 adults)
- Alhind Holidays reserve the rights to amend the rates & Itinerary/time without notice
- Maximum waiting time for any type of pick up is 10 minutes, thereafter considered as "NO SHOW"
- PVT = Private basis transfers/tours. Vehicle will not be available on "DISPOSAL" basis
- SIC = Sharing basis transfers/tours. SIC timings for tours: 0900 - 1030 hours only
|Single Occupancy Price||71000|
|Child With Bed||66000|
|Child Without Bed||62000|