The United Arab Emirates is an Arabian Peninsula nation settled mainly along the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. The country is a federation of 7 emirates. Abu Dhabi, the island capital, is home to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with crystal chandeliers and room for 40,000 worshipers. Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centers and extravagant entertainment attractions.
- Return air fares on economy class – Ex Calicut
- UAE Tourist visa
- 03 nights accommodation
- Dhow cruise with dinner
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner
- Dubai city tour o Burj Khalifa entrance
- Global village entrance
- Miracle garden
- Abu Dhabi city tour
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Ferrari World Photo stop
- All applicable taxes
- Tour manager from Alhind
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Hotels may change according to availability
1 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Dubai
Pickup from Dubai
Meet & Greet at Dubai International Airport–Transfer to hotel – Early check in – Breakfast at hotel - Later proceed for half-day city tour of Dubai, this tour will take you to the architectural marvels of Burj Al Arab and other famous land marks of Dubai, entrance to Burj Khalifa (124th floor), and later make the evening more special in traditional Dhow cruise. Enjoy the amazing dinner on the dhow with the stunning views of Dubai skyline at night. Overnight at hotel
Breakfast at hotel– proceed to Miracle garden, the garden occupies over 72,000 square metres, making it the world's largest natural flower garden featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants – Lunch - proceed for Desert Safari on stylish 4x4 wheel drive. At Desert Safari camp, you can enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner, with an exotic belly dance, and some sweet delights, along with the stunning Tanura dance performance. Over Night at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel- proceed for Abu Dhabi followed by city tour and later visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World, on return visit Global Village, which consist of different country pavilions, along with thrill rides and kids ride. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel– Check out – Airport drop. This tour comes to an end with a lot of wonderful memories to cherish for your lifetime.
- Supplements for allocation during fairs or congresses and all bank holidays will be reconfirmed upon booking
- Supplements may be added for services during Sunday, bank holidays and night hours
- The above program is just a suggestion. Can be partially or totally changed, adding extra overnight in each of the mentioned cities or introducing other services such as sightseeing tours, local guide services, private visits, meals in typical restaurants etc.
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods.
- Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
- Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation/amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs. Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules
No departure Dates Found
|Single Occupancy Price||54900|
|Child With Bed||43900|
|Child Without Bed||41900|