Greece is a country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it's often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens, its capital, retains landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
- 03 overnights in Athens Titania
- 01 overnight in Kalambaka
- 03 overnights in Santorini
- 6 breakfast at the hotels (Athens – Santorini – Athens)
- Air Fare
- Ferry Tickets
- Guide charges
- Camera Charges
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
1 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Athens
Pickup from Athens
Arrival at Athens International Airport. Meet and greet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Check in and afternoon at leisure. For your first night we suggest you an unforgettable Athens by night orientation tour followed by folklore dance show and dinner. Back to the hotel. Overnight in Athens
Early breakfast & pick up from hotel for Athens city tour. You'll see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (Ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Evzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, The Constitution Square (Syntagma). Arrive in Plaka area and visit the Acropolis museum. Continue and visit the Architectural Masterpieces of Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechthei and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the Monument that "puts order in the mind", the Parthenon. In the afternoon we suggest you a tour to Cape Sounio or shopping in Athens old city, Plaka.
After breakfast, pick up from your hotel and join the 2 days organized tour to Delphi and Meteora monasteries. Drive through the fertile plain of Beotia, crossing the towns of Thebes connected with the tragedy of King Oedipus - Levadia and Arachova. Arrive at Delphi, the center of Ancient World - the "Omphalos" (Navel of Earth) - whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic World. On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias. Depart for Kalambaka, passing through picturesque villages and towns of Central Greece. Dinner and overnight.
After breakfast visiting Meteora, among striking scenery, perched on top of huge rocks which seem to be suspended in mid-air, stand ageless Monasteries, where you can see exquisite specimens of Byzantine art. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (short stop to see across the road the Leonida's Monument). Arrive in Athens early in the evening, check in to the hotel, overnight.
Departure to Santorini
Pickup from Santorini
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Piraeus port and sailing to Santorini. Arrive at Santorini Island. Santorini is awesome island with magnificent views and places to be. Afternoon is free at leisure.
Departure to Delphi
Pickup from Delphi
The Day is free at leissure. Our proposal is the optional Full Day island Bus tour. This bus tour will take you to the southern part of the island where you will visit the hidden gems of Santorini. The first stop of the tour is at the 16th century monastery of Prophet Elias which was built on the highest point of the Island 565 meters above sea level. From there you will have beautiful panoramic view of the whole island. After the Monastery, you continue to Megalochori which is one of the most traditional villages on the Island. Our guide will take you through the narrow streets where you will have the opportunity to admire the traditional architecture of the village.
Departure to Meteora
Pickup from Meteora
Breakfast at the hotel and then be transferred to the airport for your international flight
- Rates are valid with immediate effect until 31.03.2020 for new bookings only
- Rooms/Tickets are subject to availability
- Quoted rates are based on adult twin/dbl sharing Per Person basis
- Tariff rates are based on minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- Child with bed is 95% of adult rate (Child should share the room with 2 adults)
- Child without bed is 75% of adult rate (Child should share the room with 2 adults)
- Alhind Holidays reserve the rights to amend the rates & Itinerary/time without notice
- Maximum waiting time for any type of pick up is 10 minutes, thereafter considered as "NO SHOW"
- PVT = Private basis transfers/tours. Vehicle will not be available on "DISPOSAL" basis
- SIC = Sharing basis transfers/tours. SIC timings for tours: 0900 - 1030 hours only
|Single Occupancy Price||141000|
|Child With Bed||133000|
|Child Without Bed||130000|