India, also known as the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh largest country by area and with more than 1.3 billion people, it is the second most populous country and the most populous democracy in the world
- Return Economy class airfare on Indigo Airlines Ex Cochin
- 01 night stay at Deluxe Houseboat, Srinagar on APAI basis.
- 01 night stay at Hotel Pine Spring / Similar, Srinagar on MAPAI basis.
- 01 night stay at Hotel Pine Spring / Similar, Gulmarg on APAI basis.
- 01 night stay at Hotel Pine Spring / Similar, Pahalgam on APAI basis.
- Vehicles for Aru, Betaab Valley & Chandanwari.
- Entry Tickets for Aru & Betaab Valley.
- Entry Tickets for 03 Mughal Gardens (Nishat, Shalimar & Chashmashahi).
- Lunch at Sonmarg.
- Gondola Ticket Stage I.
- Guide for Entire Trip.
- Tour Manager Service from Alhind Holidays
- Shikara ride on the lake.
- All Sightseeing and transfers by 03AC Tempo.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any other expenses in personal nature
- Pony ride/ horse ride not included
- Shoe, Glouse, Cap, Coat renting cost not included
- Tips to Driver / Guide / portage charges not included
- Laundry charges, WiFi if chargeable.
- Meals on flight
- Extra baggage on flight ( normally its included 15+7kg baggage)
- Sonmarg optional tours
8 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Kashmir
Pickup from Kashmir
Report at cochin International airport by 04:00am. After airport formalities proceed to board the flight to Srinagar Via Delhi .We will be reaching Srinagar By 14:00hrs. Arrive Srinagar airport, assistance on arrival and proceed to houseboat check-in. Srinagar is also known as "Paradise on Earth" and "The Venice of Asia". Afternoon free and leave for sightseeing tour of Mughal Gardens visiting Cheshmashahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar (The Abode of Love) and famous Shankracharya temple. Late Evening can go for Shikara ride for about 1 Hours. Overnight at hotel / houseboat.
After breakfast leave for full day excursion tour of Sonamarg (9000 fts a.s.l) the "The Golden Meadow". Sonamarg is the beginning of the enchanted journey into a natural wonderland. Surrounded by mountains upto 5300 meters high the valley is divided by a spur of the "Thajwas Range". Baltal (The Base Camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage) 15 Kms. North of Sonamarg. This little valley lies at the foot hill of Zojila. Return back to Srinagar and overnight in hotel.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Gulmarg (8700 fts a.s.l). On arrival in Gulmarg check-in hotel. Gulmarg is also known as "Meadow of Flowers" and is a famous Golf Course during summer (which is one of the highest 18-hole golf course in the world) and Ski Resort during winter. One can leave for gondola ride (Cable Car, Stage I subject to Early check-out from Srinagar hotel). Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Pahalgam "Village of Shepherds" enroute visiting the world famous Saffron growing fields, Awantipura ruins (9th Century) and Martand Temple (Sun temple). Pahalgam is also famous for Indian film Industry (Bollywood). On arrival in Pahalgam check-in hotel. Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes & also base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Enjoy the Natural beauty and river lidder. One can go to Chandanwari (16 Kms) is starting point of Amarnath Pilgrimage "The abode of Shiva", Aru (10 Kms from Pahalgam) has a fine meadows of Picturesque scenery and starting point of trekking of (Liddarwat, Kolahoi Glacier, Tarsar lake). Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Srinagar airport to board the flight for onward destination. Our flight will be departing from Srinagar by afternoon 14:55hrs and we will be reaching Cochin by 00:20hrs ( next day ). The flight has a stop over at Delhi.
- Only post paid mobile connections can be use at J&K
- Tourist Transportation will be based on Tempo traveler and no big coaches are offered
- Woolen dresses are to be carry while you are traveling
- J&K tours are based on climate. Rain may disturb for the sightseeings
- You need be at the Srinagar airport before 4 hrs of scheduled departure. And have to under go 2 to 3 security check.
- You cannot carry any hand luggage which traveling from Srinagar. All luggage should be kept on check in luggage .
- Any security reasons we may change the tour itinerary on tour
- Meals are not included in flight.
- There will be a terminal change at Delhi airport. Passengers should use free shuttle transfers between the terminal
No departure Dates Found
|Single Occupancy Price||44500|
|Child With Bed||32999|
|Child Without Bed||31999|