Singapore has been described as a playground for the rich, and it's true that the small city-state does have a certain sheen of wealth. But Singapore offers more than just high-end shopping malls, luxury hotels, and fine dining (though it's worth indulging in those a bit if you can).
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences.
- Return economy class airfares – Ex Cochin
- 02 night accommodation at Kuala Lumpur
- 03 night accommodation at Singapore
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners at Indian restaurant
- Putrajaya tour
- Kuala Lumpur city tour & KL Tower entrance
- Genting day tour with 1 way cable carried +en route Batu Caves visit
- Coach transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Full day Universal Studios (meal voucher for SGD 15 per person)
- Sentosa Island tour (Cable car & Wings of Time)
- S.E.A Aquarium
- Singapore city tour
- Jurong bird park
- Singapore Gardens by the bay
- Singapore And Malaysian Visa
- Tour manager from Alhind Holidays
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of
- personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle
- malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price
- owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Hotels may change according to availability.
- Any services or activities not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
8 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Singapore
Pickup from Singapore
Arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport - fresh up from the Airport – Meet & Greet - proceed for breakfast, followed by a visit to the Putrajaya (Federal administrative Centre of Malaysia) – Lunch - proceed for a half day panoramic city tour of Kuala Lumpur, It offers a variety of historic sites and monuments, including the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, Jamek Mosque, King's Palace, War memorial and the Independent Square (Dataran Merdeka) entrance to KL tower - check in at the hotel - Overnight stay.
Breakfast - proceed to Genting Highlands, which is located 2000 meters above sea level, you can enjoy the South - East Asia's longest and fastest cable car ride at Genting Highlands - en route we visit Batu caves - Lunch – explore Genting highlands by your own or try your luck at Casino (Own Expense) - back to hotel for overnight stay.
Breakfast - transfer to Singapore by coach -Evening proceed to Gardens by the Bay, It is Cloud Forest, nature park spanning 101 hectares (250 acres) of reclaimed land in central Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The Garden is enclosed compound; a 35- metre tall mountain is veiled in mist and covered in lush vegetation amidst the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. Overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast - proceed to city tour of Singapore, Experience the history, Culture and the lifestyle of multi-racial Singapore, the exciting heart of New Asia-Singapore, enjoy the impressive views of Merlion Park Marina Bay –lunch - proceed to Sentosa Island (Cable Car & Wings of time) and S.E.A. Aquarium. Overnight stay at hotel.
Departure to Kuala Lumpur
Pickup from Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast - proceed to Universal Studios, Asia's only Hollywood movie theme park featuring rides and attractions based on famous Hollywood animation movies such as Shrek, Battle star Galactica and Madagascar, Experience death-defying stunts, explosions and an ocean of thrills at the Water World, take a walk into pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure.
Breakfast - check out from the hotel and proceed to Jurong bird park. Enjoy the far east important bird park. Bird feeding, Bird shows etc. Afternoon lunch at Indian restaurant. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you have thoroughly enjoyed this carefully planned Holidays @ Singapore and Malaysia.
- Supplements for allocation during fairs or congresses and all bank holidays will be reconfirmed upon
- Supplements may be added for services during Sunday, bank holidays and night hours
- The above program is just a suggestion. Can be partially or totally changed, adding extra overnight in
- each of the mentioned cities or introducing other services such as sightseeing tours, local guide
- services, private visits, meals in typical restaurants etc.
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
- Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation/amendment
- charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs. Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules.
|Single Occupancy Price||79900|
|Child With Bed||62900|
|Child Without Bed||59900|