Singapore has been described as a playground for the rich, and it's true that the small city-state does have a certain sheen of wealth. But Singapore offers more than just high-end shopping malls, luxury hotels, and fine dining (though it's worth indulging in those a bit if you can).
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences.
- Flight Tickets on Silk Air
- Malaysia and Singapore Tourist VISA
- 02 Nights accommodation at Kuala Lumpur (3*)
- 03 Nights Accommodation at Singapore (3*)
- All accommodation on twin/ triple sharing basis
- Arrival day breakfast
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners at Indian restaurant
- Putrajaya tour – Enroute to Kualalumpur
- Kuala Lumpur City tour + KL Tower entrance
- Genting Highland day tour with cable car ride + enroute Batu Caves visit
- Coach transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Full day Universal Studios with meal voucher SGD 15 per person
- Sentosa tour [Cable car & Wings of Time]
- S.E.A Aquarium
- Singapore City tour
- Singapore Flyer
- Jurong Bird Park Tour
- Singapore Gardens by the bay
- Tour manager from Alhind Holidays
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all
- items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like, flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal -
- functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in
- price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
6 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Singapore
Pickup from Singapore
Arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport - fresh up from the airport and you will meet our local
representative and get transferred to your hotel. Enroute to Kuala Lumpur you will visit Putrajaya
followed by half-day Panoramic City Tour of Kuala Lumpur, which includes Jamek Mosque, King's
Palace, War memorial and the Independent Square and in the evening proceed for KL tower visit and
PETRONAS Twin Tower Photo Stop. Overnight stay at hotel Kuala Lumpur.
After breakfast proceed to Genting Highlands enroute visit Batu Caves followed by cable car ride to
Genting highlands, which is located 2000 meters above sea level. After lunch you are free for
shopping & leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Singapore by coach. After reaching Singapore
check in to the hotel and later proceed to Gardens by the Bay, which is a Cloud Forest, flowers dome
and a Nature Park spanning 101 hectares (250 acres) of reclaimed land in central Singapore, adjacent
to the Marina Reservoir, overnight stay at Singapore hotel.
After breakfast proceed for Singapore City Tour, which includes a visit to Merlion Park to enjoy the
impressive views of Marina Bay and entrance to Singapore flyer, and later visit Little India, Chinatown
and admire the best of Asian craftsmanship. After lunch proceed for Sentosa Island tour with Cable
Car ride, entrance to SEA Aquarium and Wings of time. Overnight stay at hotel.
Departure to Kuala Lumpur
Pickup from Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast proceed for a full day tour to Universal Studios, The Asia's only Hollywood movie
theme park featuring rides and attractions based on famous Hollywood animation movies such as
Shrek, Battle star Galactica and Madagascar, Muumy, Jurassic Park etc. Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for a half day tour to Jurong Bird Park
followed by lunch later by evening drop off to the airport for your return flight and fly back to home
with wonderful memories.
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods. Reconfirmation
- procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
- Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation /amendment
- Charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules. Surcharge applicable for flights arriving/departing between 22:00hrs - 07:00hrs.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. strikes, fairs, weather condition etc.
- We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However, we shall not be liable / responsible to refund any amount or pay any compensation / damages on account of any change in itinerary.
|Single Occupancy Price||79900|
|Child With Bed||59500|
|Child Without Bed||57500|